We have prepared this simple 2 minute video to provide basic information on employee rights under the Malaysian Employment Act 1955. We will be producing more videos like these in the near future. Stay tuned!
FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on new articles and other useful information.
Thank you for subscribing. You are awesome!
Hmmm. Something went wrong. Try again?
By clicking subscribe, you agree to the terms of our privacy notice.
This Month's Top 10 Most Viewed Articles
- Covid-19 Movement Control Order: Paid or Unpaid Leave?
- Employment Guidelines for Dealing with the Coronavirus
- Guide to Malaysian Employment Law
- Retrenchment of Workers due to COVID-19
- Covid-19 Movement Control Order: Handling of Contracts and Other Obligations
- What payments are subject to EPF?
- 5 Things You Should Know About Probationers in Malaysia
- 7 Things You Should Know about Retrenchment in Malaysia
- What Exactly Is Emergency Leave?
- Employees Who Resign Without Notice
- #LegalFlix Videos (15)
- Consumer Protection (8)
- Corporate (53)
- Debt Recovery (11)
- Dispute Resolution (69)
- Donovan and Ho updates (16)
- Employment Law (152)
- Family Law (24)
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy (6)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media & Entertainment Law (2)
- Personal Data Protection (18)
- Real Estate (17)
- Tax (21)
- Uncategorized (1)