We have prepared this simple 2 minute video to provide basic information on employee rights under the Malaysian Employment Act 1955. We will be producing more videos like these in the near future. Stay tuned!
FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on new articles and other useful information.
By clicking subscribe, you agree to the terms of our privacy notice.
This Month's Top 10 Most Viewed Articles
- Guide to Malaysian Employment Law
- 5 Things You Should Know About Probationers in Malaysia
- Whatsapp Messages: Admissible in Court?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Debt Recovery in Malaysia
- What Exactly Is Emergency Leave?
- Slander Bender: Things You Should Know About Defamation
- Ordinary Shares and Preference Shares – How Do They Affect Shareholders’ Rights?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bankruptcy
- How to make EIS payments?
- What is Constructive Dismissal?