We value multi-talented individuals who can work well in a team, and we continually invest in the well-being and growth of our people.
- Please email your cover letter, CV and relevant transcripts to email@example.com.
- Indicate which position you are applying for. Associate applicants must indicate which practice group they are interested in.
- We receive numerous applications on a daily basis. As such, we regret that applications which do not meet the requirements set out in this page will be rejected automatically.
- We do not entertain general enquiries about whether there is vacancy for a particular position. If you are interested to apply for a particular position, we encourage you to submit a complete application.
- Current contact details (mobile phone number and e-mail address)
- Recent profile photo
- Education (please attach transcripts)
- Work experience
- 2 referees (from supervisors and not peers)
Cover Letter Requirements
Your cover letter must, at a minimum, include the following information:
- Why do you want to work at Donovan & Ho, and what sort of impact do you hope to make here?
- What steps have you taken to improve yourself over the past year?
- What do you think are the 3 factors that have contributed the most to your success
Your cover letter should be between 400 to 700 words.
Internship opportunities are usually available throughout the year, but subject to the applicant’s qualifications and grades. Our structured internship program exposes interns to all practice groups in the firm and gives them the opportunity to work closely with partners and associates on active files.
Interns are required to prepare an internship report at the end of the program and will be given constructive feedback on their performance.
Our internship placements typically range from 4 – 12 weeks. It is our preference that interns complete at least 1 year of their LLB degree before applying.