Donovan & Ho’s corporate and commercial practice group is looking for a Senior Associate Corporate.
About the Role
You will report directly to Shawn Ho, head of the corporate and commercial practice group. You will assist and advise our clients on:
- Running mergers & acquisitions transactions (non-public listed companies)
- Angel and VC fundraising transactions
- Conducting due diligence
- Contract reviews
- PDPDA and MACC audits – either independently or with assistance from a Junior Associate
We pride ourselves on delivering advice that is accurate, practical, easy to understand and business savvy. You will be expected to deliver these service standards for our clients.
You will be responsible for purely corporate and commercial matters and transactions.
- 5 – 7 years or more of uninterrupted legal practice (we are open to considering in-house experience as well)
- Must possess experience in corporate and commercial law, M&A, shareholder agreements, personal data protection, contracts, fundraising for private companies and legal due diligence
- The ideal candidate must have a strong command of English and able to write clearly and concisely
- Interest in business development, technology and the startup scene
- Expected personality traits: organised and meticulous, have a positive attitude, take initiative and able to pro-actively anticipate needs of clients and colleagues
Interested applicants can send their cover letter and CVs to email@example.com with the subject “APPLICATION – SENIOR ASSOCIATE CORPORATE”
Applications should comply with our firm’s application requirements.
Closing date: 30 June 2021.