Our partner Donovan Cheah was interviewed in the May 16th edition of the Malaysia SME Business Newsletter, where he shared his thoughts on unfair dismissal in Malaysia. Donovan also provided his opinion on the current procedure for unfair dismissal complaints pursuant to the Industrial Relations Act, and suggested reforms.
FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on new articles and other useful information.
By clicking subscribe, you agree to the terms of our privacy notice.
This Month's Top 10 Most Viewed Articles
- How to make EIS payments?
- Guide to Malaysian Employment Law
- 5 Things You Should Know About Probationers in Malaysia
- Whatsapp Messages: Admissible in Court?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Debt Recovery in Malaysia
- What Exactly Is Emergency Leave?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bankruptcy
- Ordinary Shares and Preference Shares – How Do They Affect Shareholders’ Rights?
- Slander Bender: Things You Should Know About Defamation
- What is Constructive Dismissal?