Our partner Donovan Cheah was interviewed in the May 16th edition of the Malaysia SME Business Newsletter, where he shared his thoughts on unfair dismissal in Malaysia. Donovan also provided his opinion on the current procedure for unfair dismissal complaints pursuant to the Industrial Relations Act, and suggested reforms.
FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on new articles and other useful information.
By clicking subscribe, you agree to the terms of our privacy notice.
This Month's Top 10 Most Viewed Articles
- Whatsapp Messages: Admissible in Court?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bankruptcy
- Guide to Malaysian Employment Law
- Frequently Asked Questions on Debt Recovery in Malaysia
- Slander Bender: Things You Should Know About Defamation
- 5 Things You Should Know About Probationers in Malaysia
- Ordinary Shares and Preference Shares – How Do They Affect Shareholders’ Rights?
- What Exactly Is Emergency Leave?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Domestic Inquiries in Malaysia
- Fixed Term Contracts in Malaysia