T: +603 2856 9728
F: +603 2726 2725
AILEEN LAU, PARTNER
Aileen’s area of practice is family law, dealing with all aspects of separation, divorce, children’s matters and property settlements. She is experienced in all areas of family law, successfully resolving many cases both in and out of court. Whether it be contested and non-contested divorce matters, she has addressed issues concerning wife and children alimonies, child custody, matrimonial property division, and adultery. Aileen also represents and advises those who are interested in adopting children.
Prior to joining Donovan & Ho, Aileen also extensively advised on the acquisition and disposal of various types of real property, leases and tenancies, property joint ventures, and property development projects.
Aileen graduated from the University of Northumbria, Newcastle, UK with an LLB (Hons) and was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2005.
- Representing parties in both contested and uncontested divorce proceedings
- Obtaining court orders for child adoption
- Advising on legal issues relating to alimonies, child custody, matrimonial property division, and adultery.
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya (2005)
- Certificate of Legal Practice
- LLB (Hons), University of Northumbria, Newcastle, UK